The first of his books that I bought was The Rythym of Life.

I read it and re-read it and often refer back to it. I packed it to Argentina and that trip was the perfect time in my life for me to soak up Kelly's message. I had purchased the hard copy, knowing that I would tote it everywhere; my time in Argentina was full of adventure and it held up really well. I highlighted, underlined, starred and circled sentences, words and sections that hit home.
Ok, I'm getting lengthy and that was not my intention. But if I were to recommend ANY book to you, this is it! No matter your religion this is a MUST READ.
I am on his email list to get monthly "inspirations" and will post them as I receive them. Most of his messages relate back to his books (which I have most of!) but are all very powerful, even if you haven't read any of them yet.
February News and Inspiration
A Personal Message from Matthew:The People Around Us
There is an old saying about counting your blessings. Lately I have tried... literally... but there are just too many to count. I love the opportunity to work with schools and churches and some of the most incredible businesses in the world. The realization I am quickly coming to is that what makes a great Church community is not the number of programs. What makes a great school is not state of the art facilities. And what makes a great company is not the products or services. What makes these things great are the people.
The quality of the people around us determines the quality of our lives. I am more and more convinced of this with every passing day. So, this month, let's seek out quality people to surround ourselves with... and let's continue to strive to be the kind and quality of person that helps other people become the-best-version-of-themselves.
1 comment:
Cool! I will have to check this out!
Post a Comment