my own little corner of space in blog land.
I've decided that my personal blog needs to be separate from the racing blog so that we can give out the racing blog to car racing fans who may be, perhaps, a broader and different audience than with whom I would like to share my personal life.
One of my New Years Resolutions is to be a better communicator and one facet of that is to blog regularly. I have always had good intentions but we all know what road is paved with good intentions. As a blog follower, I know how disappointing it is to sign into a blog that hasn't been updated for MONTHS. I admit - I have been one of those bad bloggers. So I will do my damndest (yes, even making up my own words now, get used to it) to post often.
This blog may not follow any certain theme because I can post whatever the heck I feel like, so hold on to your wigs, it is guaranteed be a fun and wild ride!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have a good grip on my wig:) post on girlfriend:)
Who said I wear a wig???
Post a Comment